This online class is delivered by a live instructor and is specifically designed to teach sales people the more advanced sales and activity management features of Salesforce. A student in this class will learn how to configure some of the advanced functionality within Salesforce including the user interface features and search settings. Students will also set up and use advanced email features, Chatter, Opportunity features such as tracking competitors, contact roles, partners, and setting up and utilizing Price books and Products. Finally, participants will how to create and utilize views, reports and the Activities Tab. Each student will be given a practice learning environment to participate in hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use that learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
Who Should Attend
Sales people with a very good understanding of Salesforce sales basics who want to utilize more of the power that Salesforce can provide.
Introduction to Salesforce for Sales or equivalent experience
- Introductions / Login to Training Orgs
- Overview of Salesforce Power User for Sales
- Setting Up the User Interface and Search Settings
- Working with Advanced Email Features
- Setting Up and Working with Chatter
- Setting Up and Working with Advanced Opportunity Features
- Creating and Working with List Views
- Creating, Customizing and Running Reports
- Activity Management
- Question & Answer